How do I consign Furniture or Home Décor?
It's easy! All furniture consignment must be previewed before it is accepted for consignment. We only accept items from non-smoking homes and free from rips, tears, odors, pet hair and damages. Please email photos of your furniture to firstname.lastname@example.org .Provide us with as much information as possible when sending pictures; original cost, where/when purchased, manufacturer, dimensions and any other information you can send which will help us in our decision.
We will notify you if your items can be accepted for consignment and schedule an appointment for drop off. We can recommend a local delivery person that is fairly reasonable should you require assistance with delivering your items. Please understand that our showroom floor changes daily and we often do not have room to put your items out immediately. If you need to consign immediately and we don't have showroom space available we do offer storage options for $25 per month per item should you require it.
For smaller items, just bring them in and we will review them and let you know what we can consign.
We are happy to accept drop-offs for home accessories and smaller items without picture previews. Please make sure your items are carefully packaged. Your items will be tagged for inventorying as time permits and we will notify if there are items that need to be returned.
- We accept most furniture in excellent condition, no tears or broken pieces, from a smoke free environment.
- We currently do not accept Armoires, Entertainment Centers, Beds, & Dining Room china cabinets
- We accept crystal and glassware
- Paintings, pictures and mirrors should be framed and include hanging wire or saw tooth hooks.
- Home Decor all sorts
- Antiques, we love antiques!
- Garden items, Patio furniture, fire pits, flower pots, etc.
How do I consign clothing with you?
- We are currently accepting clothing, coats, scarves, hats, boots, shoes, handbags and jewelry. Sorry no swimsuits, pjs, undergarments, etc.
- All soft clothing must be brought in on hangers. To assure that your account is properly credited, please label each of your bundles, boxes, bags, etc. with your name and phone number.
- All clothing items are to be freshly laundered and ironed or dry-cleaned and in like-new condition. No pet hair or odor (e.g. smoke) on the clothing, please!
- We only accept current styles of designer and upscale department store labels. Nothing older than five-years will be accepted; dated clothing will not be accepted. Nothing from discount stores will be accepted.
- Clothing Consignments are accepted during business hours; no appointment is necessary.
How much will you sell my items for?
Our goal is to come up with the best price that will make you the most money yet still provide a “great deal” for the buyer. We will work with you to get to the correct price.
We do research, research, research using software that pulls from Estate Sales, Auctions, Auction sites, etc to determine the best pricing for each item.
How long do you keep items?
Our consignment period is 90 days. If your item doesn’t sell after the first full month of receiving it, it will be marked down by 20%. If after another full month it still hasn’t sold we will mark it down to 40% of the original price. If after 3 full months your item doesn’t sell you can either pick it up or we can donate it to a local charity on your behalf. Once your item sells we will split the sale 50/50 off the selling price.
How do I know what you’ve sold?
Once we have your items logged in and ready to view on our website, you will be provided with a login/password. Here you will be able to view your items, sales, and balance payable at any time!
Your consignment items are in our shop for 90 days with a diligent sales team working hard behind the scenes to get you top dollar. We also use social media; Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest to promote your items!