It's easy! All furniture consignment must be previewed before it is accepted for consignment. We only accept items from non-smoking homes and free from rips, tears, odors, pet hair and damages. Please email photos of your furniture to email@example.com . Provide us with as much information as possible when sending pictures; original cost, where/when purchased, manufacturer, dimensions and any other information you can send which will help us in our decision.
We will notify you if your items can be accepted for consignment and schedule an appointment for drop off. We can recommend a local delivery person that is fairly reasonable should you require assistance with delivering your items. Please understand that our showroom floor changes daily and we often do not have room to put your items out immediately. If you need to consign immediately and we don't have showroom space available we do offer storage options for $25 per month per item should you require it.
For smaller items, just bring them in and we will review them and let you know what we can consign.
We are happy to accept drop-offs for home accessories and smaller items without picture previews. Please make sure your items are carefully packaged. Your items will be tagged for inventorying as time permits and we will notify if there are items that need to be returned.
- We accept most furniture in excellent condition, no tears or broken pieces, from a smoke free environment.
- We currently do not accept Armoires, Entertainment Centers, Beds, & Dining Room china cabinets
- We accept crystal and glassware
- Paintings, pictures and mirrors should be framed and include hanging wire or saw tooth hooks.
- Home Decor all sorts
- Antiques, we love antiques!
- Garden items, Patio furniture, fire pits, flower pots, etc.